The Wazuh open source security platform is a versatile software that provides awareness of the security of an environment through a complex set of components and integrations.
Given the great adaptability of Wazuh, the possibilities offered are extensive. In this area of the documentation, we provide a progressive set of hands-on experiences to accelerate your progress in becoming proficient in Wazuh.
Some of the labs will require skills that may have been acquired in previous labs, so we strongly encourage doing them in order.
- Detect an SSH brute-force attack
- Detect an RDP brute force attack
- Expose hiding processes
- Detect filesystem changes
- Change the rules
- Survive a log flood
- Detect and react to a Shellshock attack
- Keep watch for malicious command execution
- Catch suspicious network traffic
- Track down vulnerable applications