The Wazuh open source security platform is a versatile software that provides awareness of an environment's security through a rich group of components and integrations.
Given the high adaptability of Wazuh, the possibilities that it provides are plentiful. In this area of our documentation, you will find a progressive set of hands-on experiences to accelerate your progress towards mastery of Wazuh.
Some of the labs will require skills that can be acquired in the previous labs, so we encourage you to do them in order.
- Detect an SSH brute-force attack
- Detect an RDP brute force attack
- Expose hiding processes
- Detect filesystem changes
- Change the rules
- Survive a log flood
- Detect and react to a Shellshock attack
- Keep watch for malicious command execution
- Catch suspicious network traffic
- Track down vulnerable applications