3.11.2 Release notes¶
This section lists the changes in version 3.11.2. More details about these changes are provided in each component changelog:
Security Configuration Assessment
- Fixed handler leaks on SCA module for Windows agents.
- The module needed around 1 GB memory during the NVD feed fetch. The memory usage now remains on a few hundred MBs.
- Fixed bug on Rootcheck scan that led to 100% CPU usage spikes. The
<readall>option was wrongly applied, even when disabled.
- Fixed handler leaks on Rootcheck module for Windows agents.
Other fixes and improvements
- Fixed a memory leak in Clusterd: the RAM usage was steadily climbing through the days until the memory was exhausted.
- Ruleset update lead to incorrect
- The Slack integration now correctly handles alerts with no description.
Wazuh UI for Kibana¶
- Increased list filesize limit for the CDB-list.
- The XML validator now correctly handles the
--string within comments.